Garlic Hummus Recipe
Recipe: Garlic Hummus
Summary: Chick peas are a great source of protein and garlic has been found to be a super food. Try our new recipe for Garlic Hummus. If you like garlic you will love it!
- 2 – 15 oz cans chick peas
- 6 tbsp tahini
- 4-6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 8 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Drain chick peas reserving some liquid.
- In a food processor add all ingredients. Blend until smooth. Add additional liquid if needed or prefer a creamier hummus.
- Serve with fresh veggies or warmed pita bread.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: no cooking!
Number of servings (yield): 12
If you try this recipe, let us know what you think about it.