Recipe: Roasted Cauliflower
Summary: Here’s a great way to serve this super food. Cauliflower is a member of the cruciferous family and has many health benefits. This recipe is so simple but really brings out the flavor.
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 2 T olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Black pepper
- 2 T grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 t cajun seasoning (optional)
- Cut up cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- Put in a single layer on a baking sheat.
- Drizzle Olive oil on top of cauliflower add your choice of seasonings above.
- Toss to coat.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 40 minutes or until brown and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Number of servings (yield): 4